Saturday, September 29, 2012

Funk up your kitchen!


Now that I have moved into a big lovely new home I have been checking out various things for this cool flat we are sharing with my friends. Buying stuff for home is so much fun and as I'm especially keen on cooking and the kitchen area I don't seem to think having wicked design is ever enough!! Here is a selection of my favourites things I've come across the web. But I can't seem to find a proper web based design shop which has a wide selection of these kind of clever designs. Can anyone of you suggest maybe one?















 














2 comments:

Lisa Petrarca said...

Cool and interesting things! Stop by...raising cancer awareness/cure! http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2012/10/do-you-know-someone-with-cancer.html

akadeemik said...

kle, ma tahan neid veiniklaase...liiga head lihtsalt LOL