Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The "Hybrid" project exhibition at the Marylebone campus


Photobucket

This exhibition was held a little time ago but due to my hand-ins and family/friend's visits to London it is only now that I found some time to post them on my blog. Now.. that I am finally at home.. in ROME! People, yes, after three months of groovy adventures in da city jungle I am back in the chaotic yet static Eternal City. And I couldn't feel any better! But about that later because there's a massive amount of stories and pictures waiting to be published, so firts things first.

So this was the exhibition, that I wrote you about in the previous post. As I expected the chair designs were all awesome. Unfortunately they hadn't made enough publicity so you could count on your one hand fingers the actual "visitors" of the exhibition. I included some photos of me and my team mates in the workshop.

Photobucket

Kawther and Huzaifah.
The designer is on the left, it was his design that was chosen at the end!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Tom admiring the design.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The Dreaming chair. This was my favourite design of all.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: