Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 1 - Day 2

Oh my God! I have seen so many people in these last 48 hours that.. I think I did my personal record! The very first evening I spent at my dear friend Anna-Liisa's place with some other dear people, we did some serious catch upping while killing wine. It was so nice to meet them all after so long time. Then, yesterday, after some tea drinking at my great grandmother's house I went at a jazz concert in a small church. The jazz concert thing has become some sort of a tradition with my grandfather, I love it!! Later on I went in the Old Town to see my friend Kärt and ofcourse we still have to finish our talks because I had to run at my oncle's place! This morning.. I managed to see my other grandmother and now I'm about to go on a dinner with some family friends and then later on me and my girlfriends are going out! Crazy house... too many relatives... too many people to see!! Okay, but as I promised to you, here are some pictures, all taken with a small compact camera while running around, so don't mind they're nothing special but just to show you a little bit what have I been up to here! Wish you all a lovely night!


This is the church were the small jazz concert was held.


A small house near the church.


The church.



The church from the inside. Basically it was a Christmas jazz concert. There was a famous estonian actor Guido Kangur who read some poems in between the jazz pieces. It was very interesting.



Me and my grandfather!



The new big square in the center of Tallinn - Vabaduse Väljak, it's just at the beginning of the Old Town (note the medieval tower on the left). I took this while I was waiting for my friend.



While leaving my aunt's and oncle's place and going at my grandmother's this morning, this is taken from the other side of the Old Town.







At the sushi bar today.




Mmm...


Stay tooned...

PS! I hope to have some time to take out my good camera and take some serious pictures.. did you see how much snow?!
xxx

9 comments:

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Pocket camera or not, I think these pitures are truly beautiful! You caprtured all teh right moments :) Totally love the vibe coming from teh pics and really glad to hear you're havign uch a great time! Meeting new people and good ol' friends and family is such a precious thing, enjoy! xo

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

P.S. I especially love the picture number 7! :)

jelly beans said...

beautiful pictures :)

www.kamjey.com

Café Naïveté said...

Thank you Julia!! yes.. it is really nice.. but the time is never enough to see every one! :) I will definitely try to go and do a real photosession..

Merle said...

mis sushi baar see on selline?

Café Naïveté said...

See on Kristiine keskuse uue poole peal, esimesel korrusel:)

Merle said...

tänud info eest, polegi ammu Kristiinesse sattunud, aga nüüd on põhjust! :)

Toredat aastavahetust, jään ootama uusi põnevaid postitusi uuel aastal. :))

Café Naïveté said...

Aitah Merle! Ka sinule ilusat aastavahetust:)

Unknown said...

That are such wonderful pictures with such a great atmosphere. Thanks for sharing!