Monday, August 08, 2011

And the Ponza adventure continues..

Photobucket

Also my family was very satisfied by their trip to the Ponza island. They stayed in a lovely B&B with a spectacular view, take a look!


Photobucket

One evening my mother, while swiping some vine and enjoying the marvellous sunset on the terrace, spotted a fashion show of a private party in a villa right down in the valley (Ponza is mostly mountainous). After she told me about it I googled a little and I found three or two editorials of the house, where the fashion show was held. Turns out that the villa belongs to Mrs Silvia Venturini Fendi herself! For the record, ladies and gentleman, we are having to do with the woman who created one of the biggest It-Bags of all time, “the Fendi Baguette”! I was so excited for having discovered this hidden pearl! You know I go crazy for special houses! And I found some good material for a possible up-coming "An early morning wake-up with.." post.


Photobucket

The B&B's entrance.

Photobucket

The terrace.

Photobucket

Ponza "streets".
For any information about the B&B (75 euros per night for two) on Ponza island write me on:
iamthrilling@gmail.com
or
mvmbdicesare@gmail.com.


Photobucket

I anticipate you of some of the shoots of editorials I found.
The photographer who did the best editorial is one of my favourite of all time. I will write you about her more in the next post.


Photobucket

These are taken from her personal blog and so they weren't published on the magazined. I'm a big backtsage shoot lover - no matter what the quality is, they alwas look much liver and vibrant thant the final result. (Check out the posts of back-stage shoots of Campari Calendar 2010 and 2011)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I can't recognize all the people on this shoot but on the extreme right there is Silvia Venturini Fendi and the others should be her sister and daughters. (correct me if I'm wrong).

To be continued...

No comments: