Saturday, October 03, 2009

Work in Progress

Photobucket
Here's a quick post: I found this mountain house, very lux, on web while I was looking for some inspiration for my project at school (a lake house). As I was changing my ideas continously and got quite confused in the end ('cause, you know, we are talking about projecting a HOUSE, a house in which somebody should live and also be HAPPY about it) I decided to get some help from the web. So please look at this wonderful house (the price is also wonderful, just about four freaking million euros) in Canada, about 150 km up North from Vancouver.
Designed by Sean Anderson and the Canadian architects at Progressive Concept Design.
Pictures taken by Kristen Mcgaughey.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: