Monday, September 07, 2009

What else is more fun than record-beer drinking at the beach bar?- Well.. the boat-party ofcourseeeee!

Photobucket

So.. after chilling all day long at the beach we obviously needed some change and went on a boat trip. It was on the fifth day and everybody was really really exhausted of not sleeping at all (if you were lucky, you made it to 3 hours per night). So once we arrived on the boat we just crawled on the seats and were like totally zombies. And there was no space on that boat. But then the wine (white!) started arriving and the band started playing (yes, we even had a band!!!) and the music got louder and the mood was happier and everything seemed so nice that I didn't even notice that I was already dancing. It was only one o'clock in the afternoon and I was already drunk! And the sea didn't help me much to feel better. Finally the food arrived and everybody was back on their places, eating. And I can't describe how good it was! I have never before tasted so good sea fruits (that's the way they call it in italian)!!! Once finished, we got into the water... which was basically obligatory since we had a food fight in the end... I actually escaped from it, but my sun cream didn't survive to it, as I could see later all the people covered with white sticky liquid (cream mixed with fish oil and other stuff I don't even want to imagine). I did so few pictures 'cause I didn't have any time!:D But here are few from which you can see the spirit of that day. I'll never forget that day. In the evening we had a pool party but I guess it was too much for us so it kinda went really calmly..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pictures are made by the TDM SummerWeek photographers to whom I say a big thankyou!:)

No comments: